Monday, February 20, 2012

I finally have a job!


Since my husband and I moved back to Arizona 2 1/2 years ago, I've been unemployed.   Not because I couldn't find a job or get a job - we chose for me to stay at home not to work.  



For the first year and a half I kept myself busy by going back to school full time at Arizona State (Go Sun Devils!)  I was so close to getting my degree, only 6 classes left, when I had to withdrawal due to medical problems. 


Now, a year later, I'm finally on the mend. :-)  However,  I'm going crazy sitting here at home all day with nothing to do, but going to Curves, cleaning the house, and running errands.
   
Love snakes!

I finally think I'm healthy enough now to hold a part time job, maybe work 2 or 3 days a week.  Unfortunately, there's not a lot of places hiring in my profession for a part time person (I'm a Veternarian Technician.) I'm also feeling guilty about taking a job for only 8 months.  Oh, yes, did I forgot to tell you? We're moving from Arizona in October.  It's part of my husbands job that we have to move sometimes, but I'm not bothered by it.  I'm always up for an adventure!  It's easy on us because we don't have children.  We just get health certificates for the dogs and we're ready to go!  Ok, off track...


Isn't this beautiful!

So back to trying to find a part time job with flexible hours... I decided I'd try to find an opportunities to become my own boss in a business that could move with me. That's when I thought of Gold Canyon and my friend Sally.  


New Intrigue candles for Spring
Gold Canyon offers a complete line of candles, body and home products including home fragrance in the form of scented candles, Room Sprays and Sachets, eco-friendly, natural, green cleaning products, home décor with various candle holders; personal care with hand scrub, hand silk, body lather, body lotion, body polish, body crème, bath soak, body mist and candle care products such as wick dippers and trimmers.

Bella Collection

Sally is a very successful consultant with Gold Canyon, in fact she just returned from a cruise to Cozumel for a leadership conference which cost her nothing.  As soon as she returned from her cruise I signed up as a consultant!  I'm so excited to be my own boss!



I'm addicted to Gold Canyon candles.  My favorite product are the wickless candles, or Scent Pod Warmers.  I use mine every day.  It's so easy to swap out the pods because there is no need to scrape out the wax. You just wait for the wax to cool, put the lid on the pod, and swap it out.  Plus, the Pod Warmers have a timer that you can set for 4, 8 or 12 hours.  It's so convenient.  No more wondering if you forgot to blow out your candles when you leave the house.  It's great peace of mind. 




I'd love it if you, my loyal blog readers, would take a look at my website and let me know what you think.  Have you used Gold Canyon candles before?  What's your favorite scent?  What products would you buy if money wasn't an option?  (Oh, and you can also place an order if you'd like.  But no pressure.)  


My website is: http://www.mygc.com/tyakucenski




Here's to a wonderful week ahead! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment