Happy Valentines Days to all of my readers! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to read my blog and leave your comments. Thank you!
If you have pets, please don't forget to keep you chocolate goodies away from them. If your pets do happen to get into some chocolate, call your veterinarian or the ASPCA poison control hotline right away. Also try to have the packaging from the chocolate with you when you're calling, as the vet will want to know the type and amount of chocolate ingested.
The ASPCA poison control hotline is (888) 426-4435. Please be aware that there may be a consultation fee billed to
your credit card, but isn't the life of your pet worth $65?
Information Per the ASPCA
Chocolate, Coffee, Caffeine
These products all contain substances called methylxanthines, which are found in cacao seeds, the fruit of the plant used to make coffee and in the nuts of an extract used in some sodas. When ingested by pets, methylxanthines can cause vomiting and diarrhea, panting, excessive thirst and urination, hyperactivity, abnormal heart rhythm, tremors, seizures and even death. Note that darker chocolate is more dangerous than milk chocolate. White chocolate has the lowest level of methylxanthines, while baking chocolate contains the highest